Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Still Ongoing Journey

Many things had happened in this past month. 4 weeks, 30 days, hundreds of hours, hundreds of minutes, thousands of seconds. 

I'm on my way to achieve my dream on the light blue sky. The path will never be easy, they said. It will be torture, they said. But you're not alone. You're in this big family.

I won't talk about what kind of things I'll encounter in my 6 years journey here, I won't know about them either. But in this past 1 month, I've felt everything. I've done so many things. Mabim, mabim assignments, academic assignments, FO, FO assignments, and so much more. From there, I've learnt so many things too. 

Even though the academic module is kind of abstract and so confusing, but still I've learnt new things from new experiences. And also with the Group Discussion thingy, I've learn many things too, and get along better with my group discussion mates. 

And through Mabim, I've learn sooooo damn many things. From PMDO, Carnaval, even from my group's facilitators. Those things, I'm sure I won't get it from any academic module in my 6 years journey. Getting along with group mates, meeting new friends, knowing my seniors better, and so on. Even though we (fkui batch 2012) haven't done things that met our seniors' expectations, getting scolded, yelled, but I realize that what my seniors did to us was in order to make batch 2012 a better one. To wake us up from our beauty sleep, and see the real world. Thank you, seniors for waking us up! We promise to be better and make you all proud :)

FO. Last Friday, we (fmui batch 13) have done our One Day Gathering. With costumes, batch performance, group performance, games, I personally had fun. I was so happy that day even though it was so tiring and I still had to wake up early the next morning to attend weekly PMDO. But it was one of the most memorable experience for me. Thank you so much, seniors for welcoming us as members of new FMUI family! :) 

Actually, words can't express all of the things which happened in this past month. But one thing for sure, I feel so grateful o:)

No comments: