Thursday, June 28, 2012

J.A.R (Jason Andrew Relva)


My friend drove off the other day,And now he's gone and all they say,Is you gotta live cause life goes onBut now I see i'm mortal tooI can't live my life like youGotta live it up while life goes on
And I think it's alrightThat I do what I likecause that's the way I wanna liveAnd so I giveAnd i'm still giving
And now I wonder about my friendIf he gave all he could giveCause he lived his life like I live mineIf you could see inside my headThen you'd start to understandThe things I value in my heart
And I think it's alrightThat I do what I likeCause thats the way I wanna liveAnd so I giveAnd I'm still giving
You know that,I know that,Your watching me
And I think it's alrightThat I do what I likeCause thats the way I wanna liveAnd so I giveAnd I'm still giving
Gotta make a planGotta do what's rightCan't run around in circlesIf ya wanna build a lifeBut I don't wanna make a planFor a day far awayWhile im young and while I'm ableAll I wanna do is...(play)

No comments: