Monday, July 30, 2012

FELLAS

ITA 768//ITA FW 3


A year of hardships and never ending dreams had brought us together. Together we run faster, jump higher, be stronger. Together, we made our dreams come true.

Started from the second week of our senior year, in the biggest classroom Inten Fatmawati has ever got, Room A.


From you guys, I learnt that every second counts. Determinations, hard work, sincerity, prayer, pains and tears. All of them finally paid off, right?

Secrets we hold together up until now, troubles we tried to solve, joyful memories, painful memories, I guess I won't ever forget it :)

Classmates they said, friends they said, but I think they're more than that.

Thank you, fellas! Let's strive higher and meet again on the top of the mountains!






And also, thank you to the greatest homeroom teacher, ever! Mr. Lari Sanjaya! He is really one of the best homeroom teacher I've ever got! Thank you for your guidance through this bumpy year! For all the supports, love, patience, tears, laughs, and joys. Thank you for everything!

Thank you, dear God, for sending me angels from above, to inspire, and help me walk a better live. Thank you!






Photo credits to Dyla!

No comments: