Sunday, July 29, 2012

I MADE IT

Yes. I finally made it!

This morning, the result of Simak UI International class was out. I was extremely anxious yesterday, but as soon as I got up, with my mom beside me, I just easily open the website from my phone, input my test number, and the result showed up.

It wasn't a bright shiny color with huge font that said "CONGRATULATIONS!" with confetti around, it was just a simple "Selamat,..." but it meant everything to me :""""D 

Thank you, dear God! Alhamdulillah Ya Allah, Ya Rabbi :""") for giving me the best result, for giving me the chance to enroll in the best Med School in the country. Thank you, dear God, for everything :""") Alhamdulillaaaah!

I realized that taking the medicine major in national university, especially UI, is a hell of a tough job. I whole-heartedly accepted every results I got from every tests I took. From those bunch of test results, I only got one good news, and it wasn't from a national university. I know this was no time to get stressed out and blame everything on this matter. This was the time to be a better person. Pray harder, open my heart and mind.

And I was right. In this holy month, Ramadhan, I got the best gift ever. Enrolled in University of Indonesia, Faculty of Medicine International Class, and made my whole family proud :) ((my uncle literally cried when he heard this news)) 

Once again, Alhamdulillah! 


No comments: