Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photograph

"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life, 

I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time. 

When I look back on my ordinary ordinary, ordinary life, 

I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time. "
Photograph - Jamie Cullum

I do miss my ordinary life. Today was ILP's project day, and my friend told me about how it went. It went really fun, she said. I was sad, disappointed actually, for not being there. I have to study physics and biology for tomorrow's try out. I should've been in ILP today, but I skipped it. Usually, I'm so damn lazy to go to ILP, but today, I miss being there. 

Just a year ago, everything was right. School was fun, my life was fun, everything was fun. But now, a year later, I'm facing my fate. My life flashes in front of me. I have to decide my future. My whole life is on my shoulders. 

Sometimes, I feel like quitting. But, I've gone this far. There's no turning back, right?

No comments: